Hit the road to “More” with the 2021 PSIvet Business Symposium!
We’re back with an A-list lineup of expert veterinary business speakers for this year’s PSIvet Business Symposium. Whether you decide to join us in person at the Omni Interlocken Hotel near Denver or stream virtually from your practice or home, this year’s PSIvet Business Symposium will cover the industry’s most timely topics and provide attendees with more insights and ideas.
Come explore valuable CE and practice-building presentations and meet and mingle with experts, peers, vendors and the PSIvet team on Sept. 16-19, 2021. In-person pricing for PSIvet members is $399 and virtual attendance is $199.
The ever-popular Andy Roark, DVM, will be back this year, delivering an informative and entertaining key note address. Dr. Andy Roark is a practicing veterinarian, international speaker, author and media personality. He is the founder of the Uncharted Veterinary Conference and DrAndyRoark.com.
Other experts will include:
- Wendy S. Myers, CVJ, has been sharing her expertise in client service and communication skills with teams for 21 years as owner of Communication Solutions for Veterinarians. She teaches teams to become confident communicators.
- James DeLano, DVM. Dr. Jim DeLano is a veterinarian and entrepreneur with more than 34 years of experience in veterinary practice leadership and management.
- Bashore Halow, CVPM, LVT. As a veterinary business advisor and a veteran practice manager, Bash has helped dozens of veterinary hospitals understand how to build stronger teams and responsibly and ethically grow their businesses.
We will also have special guests on hand for 10-minute TED-style talks, including:
- Mary Gardner, DVM. Her professional goal is to increase awareness and medical care for the geriatric veterinary patient and to help make the final life stage as peaceful as possible.
- Eric Garcia, IT expert. Digital marketer. Industry thought leader. Eric is an internationally recognized IT and digital strategist working exclusively with veterinary practices.
- Wendy Hauser, DVM, president and founder of Peak Veterinary Consulting, she is highly engaged in AAHA leadership and is the co-author of The Veterinarian’s Guide to Healthy Pet Plans.
- Peter Weinstein, DVM, has spoken and written extensively on practice management, team building, leadership, collegiality, marketing and other topics.
On Saturday afternoon, a Special Video Guest, Dr. Dave Nicol, will challenge your thinking and answer questions during a “Fireside” chat featuring members and speakers. Dave Nicol, DVM, BVMS Cert Mgmt MRCVS, is author of So You’re A Vet…Now What?, publisher of three podcasts and founder of VetX International, a business that helps humans get along so workplaces thrive.
Don’t miss the industry’s leading business conference! Learn more at symposium.psivet.com.